Large collection parts of the Mercedes-Benz W136. The collection consists of chassis for 170S and 170V, various bodies, engines, extra sheet metal, wheels, springs, axles, handlebars, dynamos, headlights and fuel tanks. The collection can also be purchased 'separately';
- Mercedes-Benz 170 V Familienwagen, black, 99% complete, needs restoration, 5 doors with back seat (rare)
- Mercedes-Benz 170 V Gasoline, dark red, chassis complete with engine and body, engine overhauled (no history)
- Mercedes-Benz 170 S Diesel, black, chassis + engine and 'empty' bodywork (not complete)
- Mercedes-Benz 170 SD, red, chassis + engine and 'empty' bodywork
* One Kraftfahrzeugbrief present (170 SD)
Everything from the period 1949 to 1955.
The total package consists of:
- 2 x bodywork of a 170S
- 1 x bodywork of a 170Vb
- 1 x almost complete 170Da family wagon including 5 doors and with back seat
- 4 x chassis for 170S / 170V, which three with papers
- 2 x 170SD engines
- 1 x 170V motor
- Many parts
For more information see photos.
More photo's on:
Big collection of Mercedes W136 170V parts
Do you want to have a close look at this Mercedes-Benz restorationpackage Mercedes-Benz 170's yourself? Please make an appointment by entering your data in the contact form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.