This BMW 1 series is new in the Netherlands delivered in 2008. This is a very young alien in the bite at Classic Park. The car is bought by us because this car is going to be a sought-after classic! This BMW 1-series is the ex demo car from BMW Netherlands and is used as an introduction to the BMW Performance Parts line. This 1-Series is originally completed by BMW Netherlands with all available Performance Parts for a 1-series. This makes this 1-series an equally desirable car as for example a 1M coupe or E46 M3. This 125i coupe is then more rare, with currently a much friendlier purchase price and much lower associated charges than previously mentioned cars.
The 125i Coupé was available from € 40.499, -. However, BMW Nederland will not use a demo if it is standard. This specific car is also equipped with a High Executive package, leather, sunroof, parking aid, HiFi, Audio Professional, Automatic Front Steering and some other options and then the price of the car is suddenly 13 mille higher. The registered list price is € 53.942, -. However, this is without the Performance Parts. This whole Performance package cost almost 18 thousand euros extra! Ultimately, the invoice amounts is in total € 71,785 . The entire package consists of:
• Performance brake system;
• Performance Aero kit (front and rear bumpers and side skirts);
• Performance 18 inch wide set;
• Performance kidneys front high gloss black;
• Performance Carbon splitters front;
• Performance Carbon mirror covers;
• Performance Carbon boot lid spoiler;
• Performance Carbon diffuser;
• Performance Carbon strut bridge;
• Performance chassis;
• Performance exhaust system;
• Performance Carbon Air intake;
• Performance Carbon interior frames;
• Performance gear lever and shortened shift path;
• Performance steering wheel with displays;
• Performance Recaro bucket seats;
• Performance striping;
• Performance illuminated door sill panels (not included in the brochure, the original door sills have been replaced by carbon door sills).
What is in the list as carbon is actually carbon and no carbon look. This is a unique car of which only a few original world-wide have been exported by BMW to introduce the BMW Performance line. Of course these parts can be ordered separately, but given the price of the parts there are no cars on the market that are equipped like this car. This 1-series is original and has a very nice history because it is a press car.
A unique car for the BMW enthusiast / collector!
2008 BMW 125i
Do you want to have a close look at this BMW 125i Performance yourself? Please buy a ticket for the museum and visit us or make an appointment by entering your data in the contact form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.